Saturday, June 14, 2014

Summer Natural Hair Essentials

The first product I highly recommend is the Shea Moisture Shampoo in raw shea butter. It deep moisturizes naturally curly, dry, damaged, and weak hair to make it grow healthy! The Moroccan Oil conditioner from Organix works amazingly for me, it moisturizes and smells soooooooo good (plus it is a great conditioner for fighting tangles). Speaking of tangles, I recommend using a wide tooth comb to untangle your hair without pulling out your hair or damaging it.





This is my new favorite thing to use on my natural hair. The As I Am curling jelly defines your curls amazingly and spells heavenly. This product paired with the double butter cream moisturizer will guarantee well defined curls!



This is a look at my natural hair with nothing on it, as you can see it is  naturally wavy until I used the curling jelly (not pictured), I have short hair that's cut into a bob hairstyle. It is easier to see when my hair is straightened, but I am giving my hair a break from heat until I go to Miami next week. 
Oh, and excuse my face because the flash was a little unexpected hahaha.




No comments:

Post a Comment