Friday, June 13, 2014

NY& Company and More Victoria Secret

Today I went shopping with my mom, New York and Company had a 50% off everything in the store today! I also went to Victoria Secret again haha. I purchased a body spray and a lotion from the scent "Total Flirt" in apple blossom and freesia. I must say that it smells absolutely amazing! One cannot have too much body spray. 





 The beige bag is from NY& Company which is big and perfect for any outfit. I can also fit my camera in it and still have tons of room left over. The black peplum shirt is from NY& Company it fits perfectly and it is adorable (it comes in several colors). The two dresses are my favorite purchases of the day. The all white one can go with any statement necklace and the patterned one is a statement itself! 






 Here is a closeup of the pattern, how gorgeous is that? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment