Sunday, May 11, 2014

Yesterday's Activities

Yesterday I went shopping with my mom and grandma, we went to a couple of stores first then made our way to the Mall of GA. My mom was looking for a new handbag to match her red bottoms, but she didn't find anything that matched the perfect nude color of the shoes! I bought a couple of things, but not a lot because I am saving up for a new camera to make my pictures higher quality.





I bought these shorts from Charlotte Russe, they are a vibrant coral color.


This bathing suit from Marshall's 


This white t-shirt  is from Forever 21, I bought it because I have recently been buying a lot of crazy patterned shorts and this basic shirt should go with all of them. 


This necklace is from Forever 21. It is simple, but super elegant.



No comments:

Post a Comment