Saturday, May 3, 2014

Day at the Avenue

 Today I went to the Shoppes w/ one of my best friends Jordyn and bought some amazing things that I am absolutely obsessed with. We went to Dress Up, Charming Charlies, and American Threads. The girl at American Threads was super sweet and we talked for a while, she made me want to buy everything in the store, so I highly recommend you to check it out.


 My favorite is this pouch for wet bathing suits because I always have swim suits that are wet on vacation but I still need to put them in my suitcase! This is soooo perfect. It is from Charming Charlies.

These green shorts are from Dress Up








These shorts are from American Threads

Jordyn is a Starbucks addict and got me to try the Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino. HEAVEN ON EARTH. Super good and my new favorite.










No comments:

Post a Comment