Monday, May 5, 2014

Cinco De Mayo


Today was my bestfriend Kamryn's 16th birthday and we celebrated with Starbucks and Mexican food (in honor of Cinco De Mayo). We have been bestfriends for about 3 years and every minute of memories have been amazing. Her planned birthday dinner is on Friday, but we decided to have an early one on her actual birthday. 





First time I had a blueberry scone in my life and it was amazing! Of course I had to get my new addiction Caramel Ribbon Crunch frappiccino.


I am in love with Jordyn's outfit and pants today, she looked stunning as always. Kamryn's birthday outfit was gorgeous as well!







Kamryn got free desert, but the cake was not as good as we thought it would be... Anyways, today was a great day with celebrations and my bestfriends.


No comments:

Post a Comment