Sunday, November 22, 2015

Holiday Bedroom Decoration

 Decorating is a major part of preparing for the holidays. My mother and I go crazy with decorating. Decorating is the perfect way to get the whole family in the holiday mood. This year my mom picked out different quilts for every room in our house. My mom knows me so well and bought me a French holiday quilt. For those of you who do not know, I am in love with everything French; the culture, language, food, and fashion. I love that this quilt pulls together my love for both Christmas and France!



 This little guy is from the Christmas section of Walmart! I just took one look at it and I knew that I had to have it. The perfect cuddle buddy!



These sparkly pine cones are all over my room. It is very seasonal and girly (which I love).


I bought several boxes of Christmas lights from Walmart for a super cheap price of about $3.00 a box. The lights are a very simple decoration, but they make the whole room have seasonal feel.


This Christmas tree is from Kroger (I think), My mom bought trees for every room in our house. I love that it is a modern tree, it is very unique and modern. 






This candle smells like Red Hot candy! It is a very sharp, edgy scent. 



This has to be the cutest Christmas tree ornament I have ever seen! 


This candle smells exactly like a vanilla cookie; it is a sweet and relaxing smell.



No comments:

Post a Comment