Monday, April 13, 2015

USC and a Little Make Up

One of the things that I felt like I needed to do in LA was visit the University of Southern California. I knew that I would not be in California again for a while and USC is one of my top college choices. I am absolutely in love with the campus and I met a guy from Saudi Arabia who said the distance from home is worth it. Going to California is a long way away from home, so my parents made it clear that I would not be able to come home to GA often (if I chose USC). It is beautiful and I am strongly considering it, but first I have to get accepted haha! 






























I rarely buy expensive makeup, but the makeup artists at MAC in LA persuaded me to purchase a couple of things. Everything should last me a long time and I feel like it was a good investment, what girl doesn't like some good quality makeup? (: 








These are my favorite shorts from H&M, I bought two pairs in two different colors. Super cozy and perfect for long plane rides (I have a lot of traveling coming up). 


No comments:

Post a Comment