Saturday, November 22, 2014

Packing for NYC

I am back to blogging and just in time for my trip to NYC! I cannot explain my excitement for New York and Maryland this week. A lot of shopping will be done in NYC, but I needed a couple of things for the trip. Lucky for me my bff's mom gave us VS coupons, Dress Up had a sale, and I NEEDED THE FLOPPY HAT FROM THREADS (I've had my eye on it for weeks and finally bought it). I have not been into Aeropostale for years, but the clothes are actually not that bad. No, I will never buy something that says AERO in big letters, but I did buy an infinity scarf (Jordyn bought the same one). I hope everyone has an amazing break :)) 


Sweater from Dress Up- $28 with sale discount




Hat from American Threads- $35 , Scarf from Aeropostale- $11 (with sales card)


Michael Kors Jacket from Marshall's- $89










No comments:

Post a Comment