Saturday, October 11, 2014

Bath and Body Works Haul

WE ARE WELL INTO FALL EVERYONE!!! My favorite season and I am just in a great mood all the time when fall arrives. When I think of fall, I think of clothes, decorations, Thanksgiving, pumpkins, Halloween, sweaters, candles, etc... Today was basically a day to get things done, cleaning, grocery shopping, and shopping for fall :))) Also, I purchased a new Bible. There is never a bad time to get back to focusing on your faith (that is one of my goals this year). I am so blessed with a wonderful family, friends, and lifestyle in general and nothing would be possible without God. <3 And a new journal (I love to write btw).
Sam's birthday dinner later and ping pong tournament tomorrow!!
Here are some pictures of my purchases from today:















No comments:

Post a Comment