Sunday, September 7, 2014

August Favorites


August has been over for 9 days now, but my favorite things from last month will continue to be with me! My first favorite thing is this sports bra from Forever21, I purchased in NYC last year. Its so comfortable for yoga and light activity, but I would not recommend for high intensity workouts. I am not a huge chevron fan anymore, but I am in love with this!


My next favorite thing (or things) are Nike running shorts. These are my favorite pairs that I have. Nike shorts are my go-to bottoms for casual events (softball games, football games, and running errands).

  I LOVE THIS DEODORANT OMG IT IS THE BEST THING EVER. It dries super quick and is clear gel (I have problems with white deodorant because I get it all over the place). Plus, it smells sooooo good!


BB Cream is my favorite thing this month because it has been hot, and I am not wearing all out foundation to school everyday. BB cream is easy to put on and take off before basketball conditioning and it adds a glittery shine to your face.


This lip stick is such a pretty nude color and I use it all the time! You can barely tell I'm wearing it and it hydrates your lips as well.


This item below is my favorite makeup removing wipe brand. It removes absolutely everything including waterproof eyeliner/ mascara.


THIS SMELLS SO FREAKING GOOD AND I WILL WEAR THIS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IF I CAN. Thanks to my mom for buying this for me!


Messy buns and sparkly earrings have been a recent obsession for me too!
Have a great day and remember: "A Sunday well spent brings a week of content".  (:
And thank you for all the views in the U.S and abroad!



No comments:

Post a Comment