Thursday, July 24, 2014

bareMinerals INSIDER


A special package came in the mail yesterday from Sephora! I am obsessed with eye makeup and I wanted to try something new for school. Lucky for me Sephora never disappoints! I found this bareMinerals Whipped Velvet Eye, Cheek, & Lips Set online for around $20 (usually $91). Plus, you get to pick samples with your purchase so I picked the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream. I am so excited to experiment with these!




 Round The Clock Waterproof Eyeliner in the shade "2AM"
                                                                   
Whipped Velvet Long-Wear Eyecolor in the shade "Plush Brown" 

Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in the shade "Rule Breaker"

Sugared Bronze Eyecolor
Flawless Radiance All-Over Face Color 

Flawless Definition Curl & Lengthen Mascara in Black

This scent smells sooooooo good!!! I definitely will be purchasing the full bottle size of it soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment